- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in Spider Form, Spiderlings will attack the target that Elise uses Venomous Bite on.
- Elise's Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.
Elise is a deadly predator who dwells in a shuttered, lightless palace, deep within the oldest city of Noxus. Once mortal, she was the mistress of a powerful house, but the bite of a vile demigod transformed her into something beautiful, yet utterly inhuman—a spider-like creature, drawing unsuspecting prey into her web. To maintain her eternal youth, Elise now prefers to feed upon the naive and the faithless, and there are few who can resist her seductions.