- Transfusion instantly deals damage to the enemy before healing Vladimir, making it one of the best last hitting tools in the game.
- Cast Hemoplague where it will afflict the most units.
- Sanguine Pool pops incoming missiles, so it can be used to dodge disables.
- Try to take Vladimir down before Hemoplague detonates, as it will heal him for each afflicted enemy Champion.
- Making Vladimir use Sanguine Pool at the start of a fight will maximize the Health cost of the ability to him.
- Items that counter Health stacking, such as Liandry's Torment and Blade of the Ruined King, are very effective against Vladimir.
A fiend with a thirst for mortal blood, Vladimir has influenced the affairs of Noxus since the empire's earliest days. In addition to unnaturally extending his life, his mastery of hemomancy allows him to control the minds and bodies of others as easily as his own. In the flamboyant salons of the Noxian aristocracy, this has enabled him to build a fanatical cult of personality around himself—while in the lowest back alleys, it allows him to bleed his enemies dry.