- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might to deal maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- When Darius's axe grab is on cooldown, he is vulnerable to harassment attacks.
- Darius's ability to escape from fights is limited. If you have an advantage against him, press your lead.
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened commander. Rising from humble origins to become the Hand of Noxus, he cleaves through the empire's enemies—many of them Noxians themselves. Knowing that he never doubts his cause is just, and never hesitates once his axe is raised, those who stand against the leader of the Trifarian Legion can expect no mercy.